Sharing is Caring!!

Welcome and enjoy! Please tell me what you are eating. Share your thoughts on food and what you see in your grocery store. Ask questions. This is a place where we can all learn from each other and share our skills, passions for flavours and love for eating.

Trio of Tuna, Smoked, Sashimi, Tataki

Trio of Tuna, Smoked, Sashimi, Tataki

Love A'Fare, A Catering Experience

Love A'Fare, A Catering Experience
Private Catering for in your home from a professional Chef.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Coconut Shrimp Salad



As I am looking at this picture and a few others it occurs to me that there is a lot going on the plate. Reflecting on that, I am not cooking in a restaurant, lodge, yacht and I have no need to make a three course meal for my family and myself, real food, real dinner, at my table.......one bowl or one plate, less dishes, less work. I will explain what is on the plate.

Fresh organic romaine lettuce with avacado, pumpkin seeds and roasted beets. Sauteed kale with bacon and pear balsamic vinegar. One half of a portabello mushroom with melted local cheese and a quick seared butter, garlic, coconut shrimp. Of course the best salad dressing (EVER) which has come with many different names and has been adapted to my taste! Yes I do try to eat like this every night and put some love into the food for myself and those that are sitting at the table with me!

Enjoy and for all of you who want receipes you will have to log on to the blog and ask me here cause this is where the action is!

No comments:

Post a Comment