Sharing is Caring!!

Welcome and enjoy! Please tell me what you are eating. Share your thoughts on food and what you see in your grocery store. Ask questions. This is a place where we can all learn from each other and share our skills, passions for flavours and love for eating.

Trio of Tuna, Smoked, Sashimi, Tataki

Trio of Tuna, Smoked, Sashimi, Tataki

Love A'Fare, A Catering Experience

Love A'Fare, A Catering Experience
Private Catering for in your home from a professional Chef.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cooking at home!!!

My favorite place to cook....my kitchen!
Yesterday for lunch was mediterranean wraps and a spaghetti squash and acorn squash soup.   Dinner was a venison shoulder, Moroccan style with carrots, beans and mashed potatoes.....my favorite was the sauce which was the juices of the venison infused with grapes,fresh BC peaches and some fresh basil and parsley from my garden.  OHHH YEAH!   I even had someone who had not eaten meat for 10 years have venison last night!!   It really makes a difference to know where your meat comes from....it does for me anyway!  Dessert was from peach pie and made for those who like a raw diet, the crust was dried dates, slightly toasted almonds and coconut and the top was just fresh peaches.....easy to make....great to eat!

For today there will be some spicy, sweet and sour yellow lentil soup with some salad and bread!!!  Dinner is looking like a vegetable curry with some marinated organic chicken skewers and paneer and veggie skewers......naan bread....dessert is still being sorted out!!!

I will try to remember to take more pictures as I forget once things have started!!

What are you eating???

No comments:

Post a Comment